Organization: University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Economics, Department for Trade, Marketing and Logistics
Bachelor, Master and PhD studies completed at Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, study program: Marketing management. PhD Thesis entitled “Marketing research – an integral part of the international marketing program” defended in 2003.
Since 1996 he has been employed at the Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, at the Department of Trade, Marketing and Logistics. His scientific field is Marketing and Trade.
Most recent projects:
Erasmus+ Implementation of Dual Education in Higher Education in Serbia (DualEdu) (586029-EPP-1-2017-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP) From 2017 to 2020
Erasmus+ Professional Development of Vocational Education Teachers with European Practices (PRO-VET) (598698-EPP-1-2018-1-FI-EPPКА2-CBHE-JP) From 2018 to 2021
Erasmus+ Dual Education for Industrial Automatization and Robotics in Kazakhstan (DIARKAZ) (609757-EPP-1-2019-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) From 2020 to 2023
Erasmus+ Strengthening Capacities for the Implementation of Dual Education in BiH Higher Education (DualSCI) (610251-EPP-1-2019-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP) From 2020 to 2023
Erasmus+ Advanced Data Analytics in Business (ADA) (598829-EPP-1-2018-1-RS-EPPКА2-CBHE-JP) From 2018 to 2021 (Coordinator of the project)
- Grubor A., Milićević, N., Đokić, N. (2019). Social-Psychological Determinants of Serbian Tourists’ Choice of Green Rural Hotels. Sustainability, 11, 1-13. ISSN: 2071-1050
- Grubor A., Milićević, N., Đokić, N. (2018). Serbian Organic Food Consumer Research and Bioeconomy Development. Sustainability, 10, 1-12. ISSN: 2071-1050
- Grubor A., Milićević, N., Đokić, N. (2016). The effect of inventory level on product availability and sale. Prague Economic Papers, 25(2), 221-233. ISSN: 1210-0455
- Grubor A., Milićević, N. (2015). The Analysis of FMCG Product Availability in Retail Stores. Engineering Economics, 26(1), 67-74. ISSN: 1392-2785
- Grubor A., Milićević, N., Mijić, K. (2013). Empirical Analysis of Inventory Turnover Ratio in FMCG Retail Sector-Evidence from the Republic of Serbia. Engineering Economics, 24(5), 401-407. ISSN: 1392-2785