Organization: University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Economics, Department of Business Informatics and Quantitative Methods
Bachelor studies completed at Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, study program Business Informatics. Master and PhD studies completed at Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, in the field of Quantitative methods in economics. PhD Thesis entitled “Implementation of statistical methods in planning experiments in economic research” defended in 2003. In 2016 he became ENQA agency reviewer – European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, Accreditation of national accreditation agencies.
Since 1996 he has been employed at the Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad, at the Department of Business Informatics and Quantitative Methods.His main fields of interests are: Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Labour Market, Business Statistics.
Most recent projects:
Erasmus+ Implementation of Dual Education in Higher Education in Serbia (DualEdu) (586029-EPP-1-2017-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP) From 2017 to 2020
Erasmus+ Professional Development of Vocational Education Teachers with European Practices (PRO-VET) (598698-EPP-1-2018-1-FI-EPPКА2-CBHE-JP) From 2018 to 2021
Erasmus+ Dual Education for Industrial Automatization and Robotics in Kazakhstan (DIARKAZ) (609757-EPP-1-2019-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) From 2020 to 2023
Erasmus+ Strengthening Capacities for the Implementation of Dual Education in BiH Higher Education (DualSCI) (610251-EPP-1-2019-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP) From 2020 to 2023
Erasmus+ Advanced Data Analytics in Business (ADA) (598829-EPP-1-2018-1-RS-EPPКА2-CBHE-JP) From 2018 to 2021 (Coordinator of the project)
- Bijelić, A., Savić, M., Turk Sekulić, M., Miloradov Vojinović, M., & Radonić, J. (2014). Environmental and Economic Aspects of Construction of a Flue Gas Desulphurisation Unit in the Fossil-Fuel Power Plant. TOP 2014 – Engineering of Environment Protection (str. 49-54). Časta-Papiernička, Slovakia: Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava.
- Crnjanski, T., Krajnović, D., Savić, M. (2019). Pharmacists’ Assessment of the Difficuty and Frequency of Ethical Issues Encountered in Community Pharmacy Settings. Science and Engineering Ethics, 1017-1036.
- Crnjanski, T., Krajnović, D., Tadić, I., Stojkov, S., Savić, M. (2016). An Ethical Issue Scale for Community Pharmacy Setting (EISP): Development and Validation. Scence and Engineering Ethics, 22(2), 497-508.
- Djokić, D., Jurjević, Ž., Popović, R., Savić, M. (2019). Is there a correlation between economic and energy use efficiency in soybean production? CUSTOS E AGRONEGOCIO ON LINE, 15(2), 489-505.
- Matkovski, B., Zekić, S., Savić, M., & Radovanov, B. (2018). Trade of Agri-Food Products in the EU Enlargement Process: Evidence from the Southeastern Europe. Agricultural Economics / Zemledelska ekonomika, 64(8), 357-366.